Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Summer? Seriously?

So, as per usual I'm avoiding productivity. I started going onto the FB profiles of some of my friends and looking at the first picture we had together (on facebook)...and consequently got extremely nostalgic. This mood was also facilitated by the musical stylings of Yann Tiersen, who is AMAZING in concert btw. Anyway, I think I'll post those first pictures here. They're important. And out of order.
Original Fab Four
Neener Weiner! (also one of my first drunken experiences)
My first photo with Ryan!

First with Sophia!

AW! Alex looks all baby-like :)

One of my first with Chrissipher (in NY)


STEVE why is this our first picture?!?!

First with Lizzzzzz
Priceless oldies with my sweet Sara Low! (throwback -_-)
Mindy <3
First LEMINEE pic (possibly the best) + First Steph <3>

Oh nostalgia....
...now to watch some Freaks & Geeks! SO GOOOOOOD

No comments: