Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Summer Lovin'

Hello blog! I've missed you. haha I can't say how many times I was going to start a new entry, then didn't because I ran out of time or something. Summer is here, and I thought it'd be a time to relax...but I was so wrong! I've been SO BUSY since we got on break, but in a good way. No school, thank goodness, but I've been working in Berkeley and at YBCA in the city every day! 'm loving my internship at ybca, and everyone there is really nice and chill. I'm learning so much about marketing and pr in an arts org already!! I can't wait to get back and start some big projects :D. And, for the record, I am already showing sign of workaholism...! Saturday I leave for Italia with the fam and I'm so excited (but a little nervous to speak Italian for my family...it'll be good for me though). I am def not looking forward to the 15 hours of flying we'll be doing :[ but it will be worth it when I step off the plane. I really wish I had a camera so I could take pictures I want in Italy :/ but I guess I'll just have to commandeer my mom's muahaha....

And now for something completely different....

...some arte I found via this awesome website fecalface.com

...and from some fashion blogs




and just because this picture is amazing...


I promise I'll write more this summer, especially when I get back from Italy! I hope everyone is having a lovely summer, and I'm sure I'll see you soon :)

1 comment:

alexmetalix said...

italy! awesomeness :)

let me know if you want to borrow my point&shoot camera! kinda not in the best condition but it works!