Sunday, April 19, 2009

Springin and Sprangin

SPRING IS HERE!!!!!! (face denotes my dislike of allergies)
FIRST shorts of the season :)
Sandalsssss
New old shoes

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's been too long....and of course, I am posting in order to procrastinate. le poo. I have a Theater paper due on Thursday about "the performativity of identity in M. Butterfly and Junk Bonds", and an outline/draft for my Baroque Art research paper. I know I want to write about Velazquez's Juan de Pareja, but I'm not exactly sure what I want to argue. I feel like writing research papers about older art is difficult because most works have been written about already! I'm much more excited about wiriting my paper for my modern art class. I'm writing about Martha Rosler's photomontages on the Iraq War.

I can't believe school is almost over!!!! But it's not coming soon enough...I still have to get through a month of HELL: research papers and finals ugh. Summer should be fun, and I'm really looking forward to it :) It just need to BE summer already, not almost be summer! I'm tired of all this work, and I'm tired of being tired!!!!

Speaking of, I'm tired now! Tonight I watched the VSA culture show and it was AMAZING!!! I'm so proud of my little VSA that I live with, all the hard work that they put into it really paid off :) But, consequently + all the heat, I am ready for some sleepytime.